Monday, April 6, 2009

New Daily

So I picked this up about a month ago. I sold the forester and bout this. I picked it up with 113,000 miles. Pretty legit. Timing belt and water pump have already been changed, so I'm good.

It came with an Intake, Header, Exhaust, lightened flywheel, exedy stage 2 clutch, and H&R race springs.

Ive done HP plus all around (haha), HIDs, and put my system in it. I think itll be a good daily to fuck ppl up here and there.

Plans for it are small. Paint it in a couple of week by Mr Garage Shiny himself. , coilovers, front lip, sideskirts, and wheels.

















Finally...a daily that I can enjoy

3 comments:

yosh said...

looks good. enjoy.

Kev!n said...

nice!

Ayasha Kieth said...

This car was really looks cool! I hope to see more on your blog!



------------------------------------------------------------------
Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Best tops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car | Auto Parts and Updates