Sunday, March 29, 2009

Emotions Flow

So I Just got back from a buddy of mine's house. Brian. He is the person I sold the type r to.
The way the s14 makes me feel when I drive is a feeling like no other. Because of this, I thought that I no longer miss the type r. I was wrong. As soon as I saw the type r again, I felt a strong sense of reminisce.
I do miss that car. I poured my heart and soul into that car. It also taught me a lot. My driving skills, my passion for car life, and my love for driving the piss out of what I build.















B-Series Build are the rawest sounds of VTEC in my opinion. This car will be forever missed.

2 comments:

Kev!n said...

same thing i felt when i had my S13 for awhile and drove my old DC4 (lsvtec) again. it was my first car, rebuilt the whole motor, auto to manual, basic suspension, but i learned so much with that car.

maybe some day ill get another as a DD.

Helmstarr said...

Oh man, your DC2R was dope!!!

Can't wait to see how the GC8 turns out...SNOW DRIFT!

- d